A Trip to the Water Looks Really Good RN
This waterfront green space could not be a more perfect addition to the New West skyline. These 15 photos definitely prove why!
Whether you’re visiting New West for the first time or you’ve been living here for years, your tour of the city would be incomplete without a stop at Westminster Pier Park. Here’s our 15 fave photos PLUS some awesome activities you gotta try!
1) How can you not love this gorgeous green space on a sunny day?
2) Hell it's even stunning after it rains. photo by @denacetosociety
3) Don't even get us started on the sunsets.
4) And the night time views are just as exquisite.
courtesy of @chris_lee_photo
5) And have you had a chance to check out the love lockets?
courtesy of @javarrete
7) It's also the perfect place to have a picnic!
8) Just grab all your favourite foods to go from River Market which is just down the road. We're thinking: gelato from Tre Galli, a chai tea from Great Wall Tea and a few baked goodies from Pamola Bakery.
courtesy of @frontstreetgingerbeer
10) Or if that's even too much effort, pick up your concession classics at Eats at the Pier.
courtesy of the_royal_city
11) Trust us. Everyone will be wanting a bite of that ice cream!
12) Not convinced yet that you should head on down? What if we said it's totally bikeable? (which it is)
courtesy of @___allexparaan
13) With an urban beach and a new 'play-box' filled with balls, games and much much more.
courtesy of @shillyb
14) If all of that is too exhausting, just watch the boats pass by in the active riverfront.
courtesy of @travelling.rph
15) So when are you stopping by? We're Waiting.
courtesy of @photosbysan_
Keep us posted!
- Meretin Yuspie
*cover photo by @erikadloo