- Created on Thursday, 18 July 2013 22:32
A "must do" list for sunny summer days!
From DIY projects to recipes and recommendations, we're sharing all the best ways to have the most fun in the sun right here in Downtown New West.
To celebrate the arrival of the season of barbecue, watermelon, and sunshine, we’ve compiled a “Summer To Do List” to share with you all. Enjoy!
2. Pick a scoop (or two!) of your favourite flavor of Tre Galli Gelato at the River Market.
4. Explore the Waterfront Esplanade.
5. Treat your taste buds with barbecue from Re-up BBQ at River Market.
6. Watch a movie at Landmark Cinemas (catch the summer hit you've been waiting for on a Tuesday for only $5!)
8. Curl up with a good book from Renaissance Books or Visions Book Store. (To keep the kids occupied while you read, check out the fun workbooks and learning games for them at Academic Distribution Services Inc.)
9. Invite your friends for a board game night.
11. Get your "dancercise" on at a free Hyack Square dance class.
When in doubt, check out our Events Calendar for more of the summer happenings in our community!
- Summer Amabassadors, Jessica & Michael