Looking for ways to support the Downtown New West community this winter? Then look no further, because we believe that we're definitely better when we work #TogetherNewWest. This list will be updated weekly with opportunities to support New West in meaningful ways this winter.
- Donate to the Good Omen personal care bank, currently doing a sock & hat drive in addition to regular items
- Support the Don't Go Hungry Program by dropping off donations to Hive Cafe or Anvil Centre
- The Purpose Society is seeking support for their annual hamper program now
- Lookout Society is accepting donations for their backpacks of hope program as well as clothing donations
- Santa for Seniors by the Senior Services Society is seeking donations, you can purchase a gift and leave it Your Dollar Store With More, 811 Carnarvon Street
- Coat drive at El Santo through December 15th